Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera Estate P12 2003 Heater fans issue
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera Estate P12 2003 Heater fans issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atky23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera Estate P12 2003 Heater fans issue
    Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 4:44pm
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction with an intermittent issue with the internal fans not always blowing, it started with them cutting out briefly and now they either work straight away or they eventually start working.

Im guessing (hoping) that this is just a loose cable somewhere but don't know where to start.

thanks in advance,

regards,

Paul
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 6:18pm
Hi and welcome to the forum, the normal mode of failure is to have the air blow on full and in which case it is a component within the fan control unit. Intermittent faults are rare and I guess if it is not the unit failing you need to check out he secu connection and wiring. far to big and complicated to describe here so I recommend you download the free electronic service manual following the link below

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals_topic29493.html

You may also want to take a peek here

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/p12-fan-speed-control-module-diy-repair_topic12795.html

atky23 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atky23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 6:45pm
Thanks for the links, i'll look through them and hopefully i'll get it sorted. Just went outside to check the car and typically all seems to be working perfectly.

Cheers

Paul
atky23 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atky23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 11:19am
Just like to report back, issue was with a loose connection.

Thanks again for the help
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 12:43pm
Thanks for feeding back it is good to knowThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply