Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Y'all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulinhot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Y'all
    Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 7:18pm
Hello everyone,

Just a quick introduction to myself Wink

My name is Paul and I live on the South Coast of the U.K. I've had a long interest in cars and motorsport and at the grand old age of 44 I've owned a lot of cars. Some have been fast, and some not so Tongue

The plan is I want to build a road going replica of the late 90's BTCC Nissan Primera. I've yet to even purchase the base model, as trying to find a reasonable chassis, in a 4 door, with no sunroof isn't proving that easy. But it's early days yet.

Hopefully soon I will pick up a tidy car, and make a start.

Thanks Paul
shurv View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 7:54pm
Hi Paul welcome to the forums

Quite a project you plan on doing I look forward to hearing how you get on

Criteria View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Criteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 8:21pm
Welcome to the forum Paul.

Sounds like a great project, hard to beat a well done btcc replica. Hope you find that base car you're looking for soon.
Paulinhot View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulinhot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 8:11pm
Thank you, and yes I've seen a few nice one's but they have all been hatch backs, but something will come along, it always does once you open your eyes Smile
XNitrous View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XNitrous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 11:29am
Welcome :D
Very interesting project :D
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:21pm
Hi Paul welcome to the Forum,sounds like a good project,good luck with it Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply