Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hi all,just about to receive a 2004 primer 2.2 dci
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi all,just about to receive a 2004 primer 2.2 dci

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rumpelstilskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi all,just about to receive a 2004 primer 2.2 dci
    Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 5:05pm
Hi all,new to the forum.About to have the seller bring his 2004 dci to me,but,taken a bit of a gamble as its displaying the classic faulty scv symptoms.No power after idling,restart car and its fine.
Ive researched a lot on here and i think this cars worth taking a punt on,he wanted 600 quid,got him down to 300 after much fretting on my behalf as to,it might be the fuel pump etc.
Interesting little tip about these scv,s i heard on youtube,sometimes if you take the scv off,rotate it 180 degrees and replace it it works fine??Anyone heard of this?
I'll be trying this first me thinks then coughing up if it fails!I
Anyway,and i mean this in as polite a way as possible,hope i dont need you all too much in the near future!! ;-)
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 5:15pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
Good luck with your fix, no I have not heard about turning them through 180
rumpelstilskin View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rumpelstilskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 6:04pm
Sorry about the title,typed it on my phone which is now laggy as hell after an update,letters don't type,spacing goes wrong etc.I went to school and stuff,honest,it's PRIMERA! ;-).That would have been a first,driving a car i can't spell,probably why i avoid buying ssanyong korandos?
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rumpelstilskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 7:54pm
Cant seem to get into the forums to unload all my faults onto you?;-)
wickydude View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 10:33pm
Hi and welcome to NPOC!
Most areas are for paying members. But post any and all questions you have in the Help and queries section and we'll try to help. 👍

Ps do read the forum rules, especially the one about topic naming.
http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/forum-guidelines-rules_topic2&FID=1&PR=3.html

Ex: Primera P12 1.9dCi Estate<b
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rumpelstilskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 11:08am
I cant find a help and queries section lol?
wickydude View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 1:07pm
Third one in the general open forums section.
http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-help-queries_forum1.html

Ex: Primera P12 1.9dCi Estate<b
 Post Reply Post Reply