Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi all -finally taken pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjay65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi all -finally taken pics
    Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 11:16am
Just a hello and thanks for all the info on here.Registered on here about five years ago when I got a 144 but got rid after a week it was a bag of spanners.Then recently while not looking for one found this one owner 85k Si cheap so had to have it!

It really is mint and I intend to keep it pretty original bar clear rears I got from grim,GT grilles from primers Phil(cos I hate chrome)and of course the stickers I just got from rag.Thanks guys.
If anyone is thinking of being a paid member do it you won't regret it for the wealth of knowledge that's here.
Hope to you folks at a meet in the future.Cheers!
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 11:22am
Hi John.Even after 7 years LOL Welcome to NPOC. Handshake  Looks like a nice car you have  Thumbs Up
Roy
PrimeraPhill View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeraPhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 3:03pm
Hey mate.

After many years of being a member, and a few months of being a paid up member, it's nice to see you post!

A long overdue welcome, and nice pics you have there of the car.

When you going to get the grills and clear rears on?
MOTM APRIL 2016

PINK Primera GT
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 3:35pm
Hi welcome to the forum Wave
mattsix View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattsix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 5:54pm
Nice Si you have there, look's very clean mate.
I have a few bit's of the si model that's winged it's way into me gt.
jayjay65 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjay65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:14pm
Thanks guys it really is as clean and original as it looks drives like new no rattles knocks or squeaks etc.Lights going on tomorrow Phil and grills soon as I sprayed them .Then I think clear repeaters to finish it off.On and where to put those stickers dilemma lol .
Geordie View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member
Not in Estate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 8:20pm
Hi and a long overdue welcome to the club Thumbs Up

That looks like a lovely, clean original Si. Not many about now.
Car of the Month April 2010 (Black GT)
Car of the Month August 2012 (Red Wagon)
"You are a one man, used car industry, improvement system!!" - Tom (12/12/16)
Current: 1991 P10 2 litre GS
 Post Reply Post Reply