Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11-144 Error codes P0141 & P0745
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11-144 Error codes P0141 & P0745

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pragmatist_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11-144 Error codes P0141 & P0745
    Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 5:53pm
Help please. My car is 1999 2.0 engine with auto transmission. while running whether the auto transmission is engaged or not its having a dip in engine RPM accompanied with a change in the engine sound. I ran obd II check and got the codes below.

1.P0141 02 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 2

2. P0745 pressure control solenoid A

Please what is wrong with the car? Where should I check? Where actually is the pressure control solenoid?
Your car's problem may be solved if you don't give up.
pragmatist_m View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pragmatist_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 9:57pm
I'm a family man and wife is pregnant and we have many journeys to embark on this month and next and this is my only car. Besides, my mechanic is at a loss regarding this fault.

Sorry for the stories and thanks as you reply .
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pragmatist_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:02pm
I also see that when climbing hill and occasionally otherwise it makes pinging noise (like two metal plates hitting each other) accompanied with low power.

Kindly direct me as the mechanic doesn't have an idea.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pragmatist_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 5:11am
Update. I informed my second mechanic about the distributor setting as mentioned by someone. He looked at it and said its has been turned to the extreme and that the car must have been very lazy which I affirmed. He then asked me to start the car, loosen a bolt on the distributor and turned it away from the extreme gradually and GBAM! the slow running is ADJUSTED and became STABLE. The man said that the issue had been resolved.

Though still testing the car since yesterday but I haven't heard any slight pinging sound since then.
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 4:43pm
Great to hear it was the timing then and nothing to serious.Thumbs Up
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pragmatist_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by p11primeragt p11primeragt wrote:

Great to hear it was the timing then and nothing to serious.Thumbs Up <!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->
Yes, it was bad timing.
Magdan View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 2:49am
Originally posted by pragmatist_m pragmatist_m wrote:

Help please. My car is 1999 2.0 engine with auto transmission. while running whether the auto transmission is engaged or not its having a dip in engine RPM accompanied with a change in the engine sound. I ran obd II check and got the codes below.

1.P0141 02 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 2

Please what is wrong with the car? Where should I check? Where actually is the pressure control solenoid?
 Post Reply Post Reply