Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P12 audio fuse blowing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smeglfc5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P12 audio fuse blowing
    Posted: 23 May 2016 at 2:45pm
Please can anybody help me with my p12, my 15amp fuse in the engine bay next to the battery keeps blowing, i changed the fuse and everything worked fine for a week or so, but now the fuse blows as i am fitting it into its slot. When the fuse goes the screen goes off also the stereo and nothing works except the heater blower which kicks in and cant be turned off. This happened about four times and seems to go pop when going over big bumps but this could be a coincidence. Thanks. She is 06 hatch
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 5:17pm
Sorry but I can only offer the obvious advice that you have a short some where and you need to trace the wires to find out why. This is not a common problem and therefore no easy pointer as to where to look
 Post Reply Post Reply