Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello! Just bought a Primera 2.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scousebil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello! Just bought a Primera 2.2
    Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 6:42pm
Hello everyone! I've just become the proud owner of an 05 Nissan Primera 2.2 Diesel. Have unfortunately had to sell my beloved little Bedford Rascal and Bedford Bambi as my wife is pregnant and the two seaters no longer suit our needs Cry I know those little Suzuki engines like the back of my hand having had them out / refurbed them etc. But now onto bigger and better (?) things ... !

Bought my Primera with 77000 miles on the clock and service history apart from it's last one which was missed. For £800 I can't complain!

I already have a few questions but i'll post those over in the Help section.

Thanks for having me!

p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 7:48pm
Welcome to the forum
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 11:19am
Welcome to NPOC and hope you get the answers to your questions and the P12 turns out to be a good one Thumbs Up

Scousebil View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scousebil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 7:55pm
Cheers Tom!
Scousebil View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scousebil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 3:57pm
Can anyone help with the repair manuals? I've extracted them and tried to open - manage to get the title page with the chapters on but when i click on any of them nothing happens - is just two pages long??
Scousebil View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scousebil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 4:03pm
My bad - sorted it - installed the attached adobe reader
 Post Reply Post Reply