Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee man sri130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook page
    Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 3:28pm
Hi sorry was a bit unsure where to post this but I have developed a problem with the face book page could I seek help from a admin please

I posted on the Facebook page last night about a problem with my window wipers on my p11 and asked if any one had a wiper motor and I think it was Brian Johnson that replied and another member since the post I can no longer access the page so signed out of Facebook and signed back in now the page has completely vanished even if I put it in the search bar at the top I know that the page can be accessed by others as (Mike birch) can still get it on his mobile so big question is have I been removed and blocked for some reason because of the post any ideas?

Thanks Roy Sri 130/144
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 3:36pm
hi, looks like when you signed up/joined that facegroup page, you missed the bit about Zero trading on there, any mention of it, and you will be removed. looks like as you requested a part on there, which is considered trading, you've been removed.

hope that answers your question
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
bee man sri130 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee man sri130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 3:51pm
Ohh then that was my mistake I posted on there before requesting a facia plate for my 144 and had loads of reply's I was unaware lesson learned any chance of being re activated my apologies folks 😔
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 10:37pm
What's your Facebook account name? Let us know and we'll remove the block / ban and you'll be fine to join again :)

Cheers,
Shaun
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee man sri130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 12:19pm
Thank you my Facebook name is Roy Bee Man 👍đŸģ
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 1:53pm
I've found your blocked account and removed the block, so you should be good. You might need to re-join the group however :) 

Any probs, please let us know.

Many thanks and  take care,
Shaun
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee man sri130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 2:56pm
Thanks Shaun 👍đŸģ👍đŸģ
Grim View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

r1pp3R

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 11:31pm
Ban him for life show no mercy!
Sorry I scraped all those primeras ☚ī¸
Janner View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Kerbalicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 11:40pm
or charge him ÂŖ50 unblock fee plus ÂŖ15 handling fee plus vat. Lol
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 7:25am
You guys! Anyways, he's safely made it back into the group now :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>