Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nissan primera p12 active cruise control

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nissan primera p12 active cruise control
    Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 2:21pm
Hi,
With regards to active cruise control, which I'd assumed was standard on SVE Models. I'm trying to buy an 05/06 version of the SVE petrol or diesel primera estate, but having great difficulties locating one with ACC which I absolutely love, and ties in with navigation system.
I also don't like the glowy dials on the later versions, so my question is can I swap out the latter for my 2002 cluster and maybe the active cruise bits too?
Cheers
Goldfish View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 2:27pm
Active cruise control has the extra LCD display in rev counter, a rectangular emitter/collector unit adjacent to left fog light and distance adjuster switch on steering wheel below speed adjuster.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 3:51pm
ACC is available on T-spec only. The electric between the two versions of P12 are completely different so no you can not swap out the dials
Goldfish View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 3:50pm
Thanks for the reply :)
Its a shame that those horrible newer duals cannot be swapped out.
What was the last year the T-Spec was installed in these cars, as I'll admit its be of the major staying features of this car. In fact its an awesome attribute I'd feel lost without.
Cheers
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 7:19pm
The T-spec is one edition above the SVE and was in production across the range to 2006
Goldfish View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 12:04am
Thanks I have located a couple for dale now. I've also found the xtrail and pathfinder has it and will be exploring that at weekend too.
Thanks a lot for the info :)
Goldfish View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 12:05am
For sale, not dale lol.
Goldfish View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:47pm
Further... It seems that everything t-spec in the primera range does not include the active or intelligent cruise control system. Almost bought one until I got itchy and asked him to send pictures of the extra lcd screen in rev counter, and the sendor/emitter adjacent to the nearside fog light.
This is an 04 (53) model diesel do could the speed/distance display br anywhere else?
Cheers
Goldfish View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:50pm
Addition
Lcd not on his car, he still hasn't included pic of sensor/emitter
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 4:47pm
I have an old brochure of the 06 P12 and its listed there on a T-spec so that is the 2nd edition, maybe it was not available at all on the first edition. Never seen pictures of one so got no idea what it looks like.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>