Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 fault code B2019

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertfripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 fault code B2019
    Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 8:36pm
Hi!
 Can anybody tell me what can this be? The guy that ran the diagnosis said it has something to do with the left door in the back (exceded time on child door) but I can't make anything of it. 
 It doesn't do anything except when I signal a left turn, instead of the normal ticking sound (that I'm supposed to hear along with the blinking light), I hear a louder sound similar to the one that comes on if you don't put your seat belt on.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 9:25pm
Hello, I do not recognise that code as a genuine Nissan fault code, do you have an engine management light on?

The sound you hear when the indicator is on is warning chime if you are towing something. Are you towing? do you have a tow bar fitted. If not this has proven to be very difficult to correct.
 Post Reply Post Reply