Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11 144  WP Ignition/Steering Lock
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 144 WP Ignition/Steering Lock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 144 WP Ignition/Steering Lock
    Posted: 15 May 2017 at 7:27am
Hi All

I have an old estate WP 144 face lift model that I used to run along side my other Nissan.

I use it for a source of spares for my own car and have been asked by a friend to retrieve the ignition barrel and keys / ecu etc for re-use.

As far as I can see I need to drill the top of two screw to remove the ignition switch, once I have done that does the steering lock come off as part of that?

While I'm happy to give these bits away I don't want to find the car has the steering lock left on and I cannot get it off as I push it back and forwards when I want to get access to my garage and need to be able to turn the steering wheel.

Has anyone done this? do they know please?

Thanks very much
muppet View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 4:07pm
Just to help others I've done the job once the ignition barrel is removed the steering lock is also removed, a simple job really :)
 Post Reply Post Reply