Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Spotted Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red GT track car Preston.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bavs83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red GT track car Preston.
    Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 9:18pm
Red P11 GT stripped out track style car.
Seen on A6 today at roundabout.
I was in the Silver P11-144. That's a real tidy car you have mate. Be nice to have a closer look at it someday.
Bav
It's not what you drive....It's how you drive!
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 7:22am
I'm guessing that was Sean Kelly from the FB Group, not sure if he's on here?

He's from Springfield.
ahmed bossman View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmed bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 4:54pm
^^^ you might be right there, there was mention about the new purchase and getting it home in the next few days or so. and yes, its a very nice ride!
'98 DR2 Green Primera P11 GT - Track car
'98 AJ4 Flame Red Primera P11 GT
2014 Blue Vw Move Up! - Track Car
2009 Milano Red Honda Accord ES GT

Insta : @ahmed.bossman

Youtube : shorturl.at/glzWY
bavs83 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bavs83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 5:48pm
Yeah he said his name is Sean. Asked if I was on FB and the forum. Said, I'm on forum but don't do FB.
Was hoping he'd be on here so can arrange a mini meet.
There doesn't seem to be many meets up north (by that I mean preston/manchester/blackpool way)
It's not what you drive....It's how you drive!
ahmed bossman View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmed bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 5:54pm
you've got a better chance seeing a GT meet sometime soon up north, hardly any owners here down in the southwest...

'98 DR2 Green Primera P11 GT - Track car
'98 AJ4 Flame Red Primera P11 GT
2014 Blue Vw Move Up! - Track Car
2009 Milano Red Honda Accord ES GT

Insta : @ahmed.bossman

Youtube : shorturl.at/glzWY
Seanj86 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanj86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 7:43pm
Wink
Hi guys, sorry for the late reply, i am indeed on the forum, i have been for a couple of years now, maybe a little longer, thanks for the positive feedback Bav, yours is a real nice example and goes really well, i took receipt of the Primera Monday morning, i am indeed very pleased with it, a really nice build from front to back, there doesn't appear to be a single corner cut which is fantastic to see. Every credit to the chap who built it. Today it received a full machine Buff and Polish (not that it needed it so much) but i want to keep that paintwork looking as fantastic as it does, and rust free as it is now.
A mini meet would be a great idea Bav we could get together and have a look at the cars and share ideas.
As a bit more of a formal introduction, My name is indeed Sean Kelly, im 30 years old and reside in Chorley Lancashire, love my cars i look after them with no expense spared, so rest assured shes in good hands. i hope to see some more of you in the near future.... PEACE OUT Thumbs Up

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 7:58pm
Just to give you more history on the car Sean..

With the original owner from here (Stu):

And then with Steve:

It's been a great evolution over the years :)

Cheers,
Shaun
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:23pm
Seanj86 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanj86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by essNchill essNchill wrote:

Another owner after Splank:

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p11-track-car_topic37607_page1.html

cheers for that Shaun, much appreciated bud! Makes for very interesting reading
SplanK View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SplanK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 10:28pm
wow - surprised my logon still works!!!

Sean has just messaged me about buying this car. Nice to see that its still around 20 years after being registered (quite a challenge for any Nissan these days!) and that its still being enjoyed!

I'm finding it a little surreal that this car is probably only 5-10 miles down the road from me...!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>