Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 25X not starting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palegre3n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 25X not starting
    Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 6:04am
Hi guys I'm new here but have lurked for a while now, I'll try keep it short I have a 2001 P12 25x direct injection that starting having some water leak issues, overheated a couple of times and had all the telltale signs of a gasket/head issue, rough idle/white smoke from exhaust etc. I put it on a trailer to take to the mechanic for gasket job as it would not start on the day which I didn't think much of at the time given possible water in the cyls, which the diagnostics confirmed. Head is all good and gasket done and all re-assembled - big job apparently, unfortunately it's still not starting! I haven't really heard much else at this point as the garage is closed over the weekend but does anybody have any ideas where the issue could lie? Immobiliser? Probably a silly question but he just has key itself, not having the keyless entry wouldn't play havoc? Any help would be greatly appreciated
 Post Reply Post Reply