Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan primera won't start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vipin View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vipin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan primera won't start
    Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 5:55pm
Tanks a tonne changing the battery did good!
Marcuo View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 10:47pm
I agree with battery, if with newer battery does the same check they key, maybe the security chip is gone/broken, happened to a relative some time ago.
JoeyGa View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeyGa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 11:08am
Probably the oil or battery.
JensenDK View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JensenDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 9:57am
It's classic that you'll find out that your battery's gone bad when the weather gets cold.

And we've had a couple of pretty cold mornings in Scandinavia this week.
'91 black eGT
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:43pm
If it was not turning over and only a clicking noise then the battery for certain
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 5:01pm
Battery needed.
Vipin View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vipin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:06pm
It's a primera p12 2004. Do you think it's the oil?
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 2:03pm
What model of Primera?

Whilst we get to ^ that part ^,m I'd be saying new battery all day long anyways - They all have a "shelf life" sadly and we're guaranteed to replace them at some stage anyways.
Vipin View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vipin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 1:25pm
Winters here in Sweden and my lil bullet who used to go like a breeze and never failed me ever since I've bought him took a plunge yesterday.
When I tried starting him, the key turns and the doors lock/unlock. But no ignition or even a spark. The battery warning light is on and when I jump started, he revved and when the leads were pulled he died off yet again.
The key symbol is also on.

Anything I could do to bring him back to life?
 Post Reply Post Reply