Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12: Delay starting even after

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2cars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12: Delay starting even after
    Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:38pm
Dear Friends,

i am having 2 issues with my P12 estate. It delays to start long delays at times, took it for it to be looked at they sugested Fuel Pump change as they didnt thin it was the key start or battery. Even after the Fuel Pump Change the car still wont start normally.

The Second issue is with a loud noise coming from the belt side when i turn on my AC. The belt has been changeand the adjuster but the noise stil remains.

I dont know what else to try Cry

Any suggestions will be helpful

Thank You
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:40pm
Which engine is it?
new2cars View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2cars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:43pm
its a 2.0  and its petrol
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 6:19pm
You've got a bad bearing/clutch on the compressor hence the noise and why a new belt hasn't sorted it.

new2cars View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2cars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 7:22am
Thanks you, the guys at the workshop. sad both were checked and everything looed okay. but i will stil get a second look at it. Thanks
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:07pm
Do you have a CEL on? You might need to have your camshaft and crankshaft sensors checked.
 Post Reply Post Reply