Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joining the Train

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joining the Train
    Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 7:02pm
Hi folks. I'm joining the train from Lagos, Nigeria. Just got a WP P12E (Sports) with a production date of 14 March 2005. Very familiar with the Nissan world as I have the North American versions of Infiniti G20 and M45, Nissan X-Trail and Maxima. My favourite feature in the P12 is the TPMS, which is not so common for its time of production in Europe. I love the display of tyre pressures on dashboard. See you guys on board.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 9:22pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 9:30pm
We already met behind the scene. Many thanks pal.
Marcuo View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 10:49pm
hello, welcome!
 Post Reply Post Reply