Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Helloooooo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Helloooooo
    Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 11:27am
Hello everyone.  I'm a proud owner of a P11 2.0 SRi.  I think it's a very special motor, but she's a bit tired and has some issues.  I'm hoping you guys are the foremost authority on these things and you'll be able to help me get her sorted.  The engine is absolutely sound and has NEVER failed to start, the problems lie in other areas... I'll be asking my first question shortly.

I'm 50ish, live in Leicester, have three great kids and a missus that wants me to get a new car.  You can imagine the tension this causes. Cry

I work in sheet metal, but my real love is in video creating and editing.  I'd love to work in this field, but probably never will.  It'll just be my hobby forever I reckon.  I'll provide YT links and stuff if anybody is interested in seeing what I do. Smile

Well, I don't want to ramble on too much.  There's my introduction.  Looking forward to chatting Primera to you guys.

Mark.

**See Admin** View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **See Admin** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 4:32pm
Welcome along Mark . Im sure any issues and problems we can help push you in the right direction . As for the wife and getting a newer car I can relate as Im getting this off my wife but then Ive owned my P11 for 15 yrs in March so know what its like 
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 5:05pm
Hi Mark.. Welcome to NPOC.  Handshake
Roy
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 5:25pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
Marcuo View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 10:44pm
hi! welcome, and good look with the tension situation!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply