Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 2.2 DDTI struggle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 2.2 DDTI struggle
    Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 6:39am
These are the only links I have:

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/p12-all-engines-read-reset-ecu-fuel-pump_topic54932.html

when you do it correctly just count the flashes of the light it will give a repeating sequence of four digits, 10 flashes representing zero

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p12-engine-management-light-reset_topic54280.html

joaopenas View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joaopenas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 6:05pm
Hi Timeshock,

Today the car is worse. 
I turn on the car and whenever I accelerate a bit, it starts to roll up.
If I put one gear, and accelerate a bit, the car stops.
I already left my car in mechanic for he try reach the problem.

Exist another away, or another procedure for pump reset?

thanks
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 6:31pm
Low pressure turbo, two scv's one red the other green. Pity about the procedure, if there was a code lurking there it could help if nothing else to reset the pump which you are going to have to do once you change the SCVs
joaopenas View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joaopenas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:25pm
I already lose 2 hours doing this procedure and nothing :/

In the mister-auto website, putting my plate, I got this engine > 2.2 Di (126cv).

What do you think?

NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:20pm
Yes the accelerator pedal is the procedure, you need to be very exact with the timings

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/p12-all-engines-read-reset-ecu-fuel-pump_topic54932.html

Most use ebay, you are going to have to confirm which Diesel engine and hence SVC you have.

joaopenas View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joaopenas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:14pm
Hello Timeshock, Thanks in advance,

The procedure you say is the procedure with the accelerator pedal?
I was never able do this procedure in my car. :/
BTW, you know any online store based in Europe where e can buy from Portugal?

Best regards
João Penas

NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:00pm
If you can get the pump reset procedure to work it may help and even get a code out. By your engine description it sounds like you have the low pressure turbo version in which case you have two SVCs, the 2.2 DCi has only one
joaopenas View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joaopenas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 3:42pm
Hello Roy.2,

How I can check it if is the SCV or not?
My engine have just one SCV?

Best regards
João Penas

roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 1:20pm
It could be your SCV.  Suction Control Valve. I had the same syptoms on mine until one day it would not start. Ouch
Roy
joaopenas View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joaopenas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 9:57am
Hello timeshock,

We already saw everything you said above, it's fine.

Now the problem is huge!
Now when I increase the accelaration, the car are getting strugling, and sometimes I need release and push again the pedal to get normal.
Also, somethimes the car goes down.
Seems that are missing fuel.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>