Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Wet Floor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Wet Floor
    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 11:18pm
Handshake  Thumbs Up
Roy
Flareowner View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flareowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 7:31pm
car is still nice n dry
tdavies1 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdavies1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 7:04am
I am still having issues with the headlining on both sides at the rear getting wet. I have sealed half the length under the black roof strips and the joint leading to them to the right (and left) of the boot minge. However, there is still water on the underside of the metal. Any suggestions appreciated
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flareowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 5:36pm
Yes, I sealed the all around the boot rubber with some silicone and its now dry.

tdavies1 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdavies1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 3:10pm
How have you achieved the dry boot?
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flareowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 4:50pm
Now that the boots is dry, I have noticed a wet floor in the passenger foot area in the rear drivers side, no one been in the car so cant be from wet shoes. Any ideas where this could be coming from?

Post Reply Post Reply