Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New member here! p12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gainasaurus p12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member here! p12
    Posted: 08 May 2018 at 10:07am
Hey guys,

just thought i'd introduce myself! i'm probably the youngest p12 owner on here at 22, had the car about 4-5 months and just recently started modifying it, so far only really done breathing mods, a S2000 air filter straight onto the MAF (held on with duct tape) and a straight through exhaust.

it's a 2.2 dci 135bhp model sve, absolutely love it so far, it's just clocked 146k miles and still drives smooth as anything!

any advice on modifying would be brilliant, i'm hoping to get the car remap'd and lowered on springs next month, if anyone has experience with these it would be brilliant to hear it.

Thanks
'no smoke, no poke'
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 4:36pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 8:06pm
hi and welcome to npoc, get some pics up of the car and mods...

enjoy the forums.
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Gainasaurus p12 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gainasaurus p12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 2:24pm

there you go guys!
'no smoke, no poke'
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 6:48pm
interesting way to get the cone filter on...
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gainasaurus p12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 8:19am
'if it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid'

sounds awesome btw, just waiting on a reducer to fit it correctly :)
'no smoke, no poke'
Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 8:44am
Welcome! That would be the same engine as I had in my Almera I guess so I'm sure you're enjoying how torquey they are! Bet it sounds cool with the exhaust and filter!
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gainasaurus p12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 9:05am
thanks mate. tbh the exhaust hasn't made much difference to the driving other than a very slight difference in response, from the outside it does sound really nice and deep though. from the inside the air filter made a huuuuge difference!
'no smoke, no poke'
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:12am
Welcome to NPOC
Roy
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 7:19am
Welcome to NPOC Louis :)

Love the colour of these P12's - Here's some inspiration for your modding journey, one of our members who won Car Of The Month, in a P12 the same colour as yours:

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>