Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 rear suspension bushings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monolite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 rear suspension bushings
    Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:03pm
Can someone help me with the bushings from the pictures ? i dunno the name of the parts ... i get confused with rear bushings... on the pics A and B ( this make noise and i need to change )

tnx a lot

p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 10:22pm
RED = parallel link/panhard rod bushings.
BLUE = Rear trailing arm bushing.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:51pm
well done brianThumbs Up
monolite View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monolite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 5:36am
Tnx ! you saved me 
monolite View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monolite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 7:04am
Originally posted by p11primeragt p11primeragt wrote:

RED = parallel link/panhard rod bushings.
BLUE = Rear trailing arm bushing.

i have one more question.. 

i need to change BLUE rear trailing arm bushing but from what i find ( is not advertise ) 

YAMATO Control Arm-/Trailing Arm Bush Left, Rear Axle code J51046CYMT and is for Left, Rear Axle

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/yamato/7924994

ok..... but for right rear axle i dont find the part or  i find the code from  J51046CYMT (left rear axle )  J51046BYMT but in pics it looks different than J51046CYMT for the left one....

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/yamato/7924993

and to be more confusing to me LOL i find this part that looks like trailing arm bushing ...  Sleeve, control arm mounting J41047BYMT

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/yamato/7178303

any clue ?? 
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 4:24pm
Check Nissan4u website for part numbers,that way you can google your part numbers and you'll get the correct ones although there be others with different part numbers but still work.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 4:25pm
Just to add,you wont need a sleeve of any sort,that stays after removing the rubber bushings,leaving just the new bushing to press in after cleaning the sleeve up to aid refitting.
 Post Reply Post Reply