Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Radio Fault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 11:49am

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-p12-steering-cowl-removal_topic59122_post928373.html#928373

This link should give you a good indication of how to reach the NATS Anntenae

Nissan proud View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nissan proud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 12:09pm
thanks timeshock, have been trying to remove the two screw plastic covers/caps no success just very peed off, looked at link & seems they don't need to be removed is that correct ? it look's to me that they are securing top & bottom  cowls, getting slightly confused now.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 3:04pm
I cant advise any further than that in the linked post
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 4:47pm
Welcome to NPOC,

The Service Manual shows 4 Screws and then pushing forward to release a Tab

Chapter I Body, Section IP, Page IP7

The NATS Antenna fault usually causes the Car not to start along with a Key Warning Light on the Dash.
The Fix is to unplug and replug the Connector a few times to clean the Terminals up.
This doesn't sound like the problem you have got.

I would guess you have a fault with the Audio Unit or possibly the Console Buttons.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12