Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 exhaust/catalyst issue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbelibuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by imckay imckay wrote:

Looks like 60A is with Cat and 61A without and a lot cheaper

http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/RTG-Automotive-UK show stock of the 60A £112
They recommend contacting them with Reg and Vehicle Details so you get the correct Part.

Presume you are in the UK? 

Yes, that looks like the part that I've also found here in Finland. Physically, it looks very different from the original one, but I don't really care for that. I just need the car to pass inspection with emissions, do you think that part would do the job?
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 6:42pm
The Angles are sometimes not perfect on Pattern Exhausts but it should do the job I would think.
bubbelibuu View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbelibuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by imckay imckay wrote:

The Angles are sometimes not perfect on Pattern Exhausts but it should do the job I would think.

Thanks, that's the thing I needed, I'll go ahead and order one of those BM Premium pipes and see how it goes, I'll report back here with the results Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12