Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 2.0TD says thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 2.0TD says thank you
    Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 7:45am
It lives on. that is the main thing. Thumbs Up
Roy
Astral07 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astral07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 7:29am
Hey everyone,

Yesterday i have given away my 97' Primera to a good friend who will continue to care for her in the years to come. She has a lot of issues and it was just time for me to say goodbye after 21 years. Needless to say, my heart is broken, but also happy that she'll live to see another day.

Only other option was to send her to the scrap yard or invest at least 1000 euros (which my friend will do) because in this condition nobody would buy her anyway.

I will continue with a 2012 Subaru Forester 2.0D 150ps. And although this is an amazing car, in my heart Primera will always be no.1.

Thanks to everyone here who helped me over the years with your wisdom and great advice.

Almost crying as i write this, it's amazing how these things can stur up so much emotions.

Have a good one everyone. Hug
 Post Reply Post Reply