Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 1.8 NSR passenger door

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote absniper66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 1.8 NSR passenger door
    Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 6:32pm
Hi

Just came across a fault with the NSR passenger door on my Nissan. It is rarely opened from within the car but on the two times recently it is, the car door cannot then be closed properly. The latch is not stuck in the closed position but in a position which means the car door just bounces back when u attempt to close it.

I did have the lock replace over a year ago after it started making noises when the central locking was engaged and it's worked fine. I sprayed the lock with 3 in 1 silicon spray and eventually, it corrected itself and closed correctly. 

I'm guessing there is something not happy between the lock and the internal handle which may also need some silicon spray/grease. Has anyone else come across this and located the fault, my local garage is taking a look next week but anything I can tell them to help would be great, please.

Thanks, everyone
 Post Reply Post Reply