Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Spotted Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P10 eGT at Car of the year exhibition, Denmark

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JensenDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P10 eGT at Car of the year exhibition, Denmark
    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 12:19pm
In Denmark there's currently an exhibition of the cars that have been crowned 'Car of the year' through the various years.

In  1991, the Primera P10 LX won. Now, the rule is that it's the base model which gets evaluated, but they have not been able to source a P10 LX, so they had to make do with an eGT...

I must admit I'm a bit envious about how clean it looks. But definitely nice to see one here - would have been nice to have a chat with the owner though.
'91 black eGT
trbobrk View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trbobrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 5:15pm
Love it.
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 9:41pm
Apart of the horrible alloys, the wing is not from a eGT and I spy a little detail wrong in a pH.I the small lip at the bottom of the bumper should be in black.

P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
JensenDK View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JensenDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 9:53am
Yeah, it was the only car there with obvious aftermarket alloys. The wing had a built-in brakelight so I figured it wasn't original.

The paint job was pristine, though.
'91 black eGT
dkusa79 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkusa79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 8:48pm
The original "3 foot" spoiler has built in stop light as well - this one is from an SE I think.
The car is from 1994 and has the facelift taillights. The front bumper is not the original one, so it also has the inserts next to the foglights painted incorrectly. 
Oh, and I actually bought the car after it came back from the exhibition tour, so it's now in my garage, tucked away for the winter Wink

Any questions feel free to ask. 

Not sure if links are allowed, but if so and if interested, I have a small thread about it and my other Primeras on G20.net: 

And here are some pics from when the previous owner had it:  
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 9:12pm
dkusa79.. 11 and a half years to get your 1st post on here. Ouch  LOL

Welcome to NPOC.  Handshake
Nice car you have there too. Thumbs Up
Roy
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 9:59pm
Nice primera fleet have you owned, Sir.
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
dkusa79 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkusa79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by roy.2 roy.2 wrote:

dkusa79.. 11 and a half years to get your 1st post on here. Ouch  LOL

Welcome to NPOC.  Handshake
Nice car you have there too. Thumbs Up

What? You make it sound like its a bad thing LOL

And thanks. It's not perfect, but I'll get it in tip top order over time
dkusa79 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkusa79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by schwen schwen wrote:

Nice primera fleet have you owned, Sir.

Thanks Schwen

Down to 2 at the moment, but they'll do. Love yours as well Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply