Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 - Service History for KC04 WCL?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 - Service History for KC04 WCL?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 - Service History for KC04 WCL?
    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 2:54pm
This is probably a long.shot, but I recently bought a secondhand User Manual for my P12 and found that it came with a Warranty Booklet and Maintenance Record for a 2004 Primera P12 with the UK registration number KC04WCL.

The Service History goes up to about 86,000 miles with the last stamp in 2010. Strangely enough I bought the User Manual from Germany, but the servicing was all done in the UK.

Anyway, if anyone out there has the car that this belongs to I will happily post it to them.

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 3:39pm
That car (KC04WCL) hasn't been MOT tested in the UK for nearly 3 years now, which ultimately means it's been scrapped and turned into baked bean cans :(
Pachi View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 9:10am
OK, thanks for that. It was worth a try.
 Post Reply Post Reply