Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 battery problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 battery problem
    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 9:06pm
good night, now I got a problem on my primera p12, when I accelerate the battery light and the battery trouble warning appears on the screen, which will be the problem?On the road is flashing and occasionally fixed, in relantin only the warning appears when accelerate
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 11:26pm
Check the Earth Straps 1st. Then try the Rear Light Earth Fix. but I think your alternator may be on the way out. Ouch
Roy
roque View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 8:13pm
I changed the alternator and the problem continues

timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 4:18pm
As Roy stated, start simple, there are two earth straps, one to the chassis and the other to the transmission, it is usually the latter that catches most of the crud and corrodes or snaps. They are not the easiest to get to in order to inspect but well worth doing, check for security of connection and any breaks along the way.Thumbs Up
roque View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 11:20pm
tomorow i go to try

Post Reply Post Reply