Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHow much is my Nissan Primera worth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much is my Nissan Primera worth?
    Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 3:28am
I guess this needs to be addressed once and for all - So here you go.

If you make a thread or a post and ask "How much is my Nissan Primera worth?" - It doesn't matter how innocent the question is, at the end of the day it's indicating your car is for sale, or will be for sale.

In short that's an advertisement.

We have VERY strict rules concerning trading (selling / buying / wanted) threads in our General PUBLIC sections.

From now on, any thread / post in any of the public sections where someone asks how much their Nissan Primera is worth or valued at, this thread / post will be deleted.

This also covers the following associated questions:

How much is my car worth in scrap value?
I'm scrapping my car, does anyone know the nearest breakers yard?
I'm breaking my car?
My car's been written off, how much do you reckon I'll get for...?

etc etc etc!

If you even hint your car is for sale / the parts from your car are for sale / your best friends mum's sister has a car for sale / you might be breaking your car and so on.. The thread or post will be deleted.

Now we are here to help, so here it isSmile

Your Nissan Primera is worth only what someone wants to pay for it. Some of our members paid £200 for their cars and some paid £2000, there is NO clear indication of how much your car is worth. Market value changes on a monthly basis.

But as a guide, this will help:

On the Autotrader online right now, there are 1186 Nissan Primeras for sale.
On eBay right now, there are 426 Nissan Primeras for sale.

Have a look at both the above (it's free to look) and you can compare your car against others in the market place and get a feeling of how much it may be worth.

Still unsure?

Try Parkers (online), that'll get you a free estimate too.

If you want to advertise your Nissan Primera for sale on the NPOC, the only way that'll happen, is if you pay £15 to become a full access member. That's about the same price as it'll cost to advertise and sell yor car on eBay and the Autotrader. The only difference here, is your car will remain for sale until someone buys it.

Many thanks,

NPOC Owners
PLEASE NOTE: Private Messages sent to this Admin Account are NOT read or replied to.

Club Membership / Enquiries:
Please see the Join the NPOC Section!

Anything else: Contact essNchill
 Post Reply Post Reply