Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 tyre pressure sensors reset Q ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 tyre pressure sensors reset Q ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 8:56am
Disconnect the battery for 30mins, give the brake a couple of presses when you have made the disconnection then just wait.Thumbs Up
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 9:05am
For the Air Bag, there is a diagnostic in the Service Manual

PrimeraP12.zip is the one you want
Chapter H
Section SRS
Page SRS 26
The most common cause after the Under Seat Cables (presume you unplugged and replugged to clean the connections?) is an unplug and replug of the cable for the Passenger Front Air Bag.

TPMS is not an MOT Fail on Cars before 2012.

Removal of the Battery Earth for 30 Mins sometimes sorts odd problems.

justmirel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmirel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 2:55pm
Hello All,

Thanks for your replies.

I disconnect and clean all Airbag cables (glovebox & under seat) and put them back on and reset it. Seems it worked .no more lights on my dash but TPM RR still not shown. I have reprogrammed but didn`t work.

The other thing is FR every time car stays more than 30 min will flash and show the pressure is low(1.6 bar) but after I start moving will read and adjust itself to 2.2 as actually is. This happens every time I start the car after 30min or more parked.

I`m scared to try the battery disconnection. I don`t want another problem.

imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by justmirel justmirel wrote:

Hello All,

I`m scared to try the battery disconnection. I don`t want another problem.

It's up to you of course.
It often gets recommended on here for the P12.
I don't recall anyone having any problems afterwards.
justmirel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmirel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 12:20pm
Hi all 

I disconnect battery for 2 days.I have done every possible thing .nothing worked.

i also bought Autel ts601 but for some reason it couldn't access the control unit.I guessing is busted or partially busted as if i take out the fuse and put back i can s all Tyre pressure except RR but only for a while (until i take a wide/sharp corner).

I go to Nissan dealership and they told m all is ok and maybe the reason is because i put 17" wheels but the standard ones are 18".

Any advice from now ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456