Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

owners manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fyah1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: owners manual
    Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 10:32pm
where can i get an owners manual for a p11 primera
CraigC View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 7:43am
Hi there.  If you are talking about the Nissan manual that comes with the car I have seen them on flea bay.  If you mean a Haynes manual I bought a really good second hand one from Amazon for £2.80!
ernehale View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernehale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 7:52am
Welcome to the club. HandshakeYou can get a  free service and maintenance manual right here from the club. Just take a look at the sub forum at the head of the general forum all the instructions are there and this is a pucker factory manual.
Haynes manuals have been known to have inconsistencies with actual Primera models this can leave owners bemused and frustrated. l'm sure some of our other members would describe their use of Haynes manuals much more critically!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply