Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forsty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 1:40pm
Hi

I was a member years back but my Primeras have been so reliable I never really needed to come and look for help.

However, I was lucky enough to get a low mileage 1999 model from just before the facelift (not a fan of the new look and there have been reliability issues).

Well, as it turns out, as much as I am usually careful when buying, this little baby is riddled with faults, so I may be on here quite a bit looking for advice and maybe offer some help with what I have picked up over the years.

Still love the car though!

Forsty
ernehale View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernehale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 2:13pm
Well a boomerang welcome back to the club. Handshake Hope things aren't so serious. What ever it is someone on here will have the answer and lots of support. You can now download for free a factory manual for your Primera just go to the head of the general section in the menu and you will see theres a factory manual sub section, all instructions are there.

Get some photos posted of the car as soon as you can.
 Post Reply Post Reply