Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera GT P11 Fan control

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johntmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 2:16pm
I bet you didn't expect a reply to your post after all this time. I live in Madeira and own a 1999 Primera GLS hatchback with 137,730 kms (85,581 miles) on the clock. Cars last forever in this climate. I bought it 3 years ago for €1,450 (£1,294). It is very reliable, runs beautifully and everything including the electric sunroof and aircon, works properly. The "blower" stopped working, apart from maximum, so I followed your post and the links and replaced the pollen filter and the resistor. Now that is working again, better than ever. Thanks for your help !  I wouldn't have known where to start without it.
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 2:23pm
^^ Great news ^^ and a big welcome to the NPOC too :)

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12