Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Helloo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mserifov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Helloo
    Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 7:15pm
Hello, my name is Fehim. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I own a Nissan Primera WP11 from 2001. With SR20DE engine, 140 hp.

But we have a lot of problems with this car. But I love it. I wanted to make my Nissan is in excellent condition.

P.S 

Sorry for my bad english
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 7:29pm
Hi and welcome to NPOC,your English is good :)

What the problems ??
Shaggy(P11) View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaggy(P11) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 7:55pm
Hello, hi and welcome along Fehim
mserifov View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mserifov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 8:01pm
Thanks for the welcome . Well it's a long story with my Nissan, but to start .
I love Japanese cars. This is my third in a row . Mazda Suzuki Well now Nissan .

I am the fourth owner of this car. Two years ago, someone had imported from Switzerland .
When I bought the car , it was a gas installation . Now you can work on LPG and petrol .

Of course when I bought it , I had a check engine light . Since I have a Chinese version CDP.pro diagnostic devices . I had a couple of mistakes . Lean on bank 1 , amiss ignition and knock sensor .

And the car did not want to go over 3000 rpm no matter what I do I do .

The first thing I did is I bought a new orginlani MAF sensor from Bosch . It solved the problem with the revs . And since then, generally , the engine began to run normally .
I bought an O2 sensor with 3 wires , which was not the original but it is acceptable to by the numbers on my car .
it is the o2 sensor that goes before the catalyst . I reviewed how I could pressure fuel injectors . Before the inlet pipe . Exhaust manifold to make sure it does not leak somewhere
I bought a new iridium spark plugs . I bought a new distributor cap . New cables for electricity for spark plugs . And one part that goes inside junction caps , in my country is called the finger . Over it goes electric spark to the spark plugs .

And after all I still have error P0171 and I have enormous spending about 16 liters of gasoline per 100 km.

All these errors tend to occur. Exclusively when driving on petrol.

I have embedded lovato LPG device with four nozzles and a bottle of LPG in the trunk. The device I switched to LPG and shuts off the petrol. When the engine warms up to a certain temperature.
Although I thought that my P0171 error occurs. For reasons which exhaust gases of LPG, not the same as those of gasoline.

So I currently ride only on gasoline, just to solve the problem.

Car runs perfectly well on petrol and gas. Very good speeds does not go out at idle. RPM grow evenly.

I just have great fuel economy and an error P0171.

I have a couple of problems with this car, but this is the main thing.

AJTaylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 11:03am
Hello and welcome, I'm sure someone on here will be able to assist Smile
mserifov View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mserifov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 12:41pm
I have a big problem. Thak you on welcome
gazandsue58 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazandsue58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 7:02pm
Welcome to the forums.
 Post Reply Post Reply