Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 6:49pm
Sorry, the photos are mixed up in some places.

This is what it looked like at the time of purchase.

Improved appearance. Black film on the door pillars, Camry 40 wheels, radiator grille painted in body color. A stand for a license plate from a Chevrolet Aveo has appeared.

Winter is coming, so the last photo shows iron wheels with hubcaps. The original hubcaps are on the Camry 40 along with the iron wheels.

roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2023 at 5:02pm
Hi Sergey. Great to hear from you again. Handshake  Your new car looks nice and very similar to the P12. Thumbs Up
Roy
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2023 at 8:32pm
Thank you. Well, in terms of suspension stiffness they are quite similar. They are certainly different in appearance. This example is more futuristic and not very time-sensitive. The Corolla is a classic sedan style. I really like the electric power steering in the Corolla; at speeds above 60 km/h it turns off and the steering becomes stiff. It's more pleasant to drive on the highway. Rear view camera is missing. I’m not upset by the lack of rear electric windows, and the lack of seat cushion adjustment in 2 positions. There is no climate control, but it does not cause any inconvenience. But there is a built-in electric heater in the heater.

This is what the salon looks like. The mileage according to the speedometer is 134,000 km, but whether this is real or not is 100% impossible to know. The steering wheel was made into leather, a retractable armrest was installed, in my configuration there was a simple armrest and a plastic steering wheel, after the Example it was a little uncomfortable.

This car brings back memories of my first car, LADA 2110. The color is similar and apparently they are used. There are common features, a scratch on the lower left side of the front bumper, standard fog lights which are not included in the package.

I switched all the lights in the instrument panel to green. There was nothing complicated there, I bought LEDs with the required base and installed them instead of lamps. A special “fetish” was finding buttons with green LED backlighting; at that time I saw 3 options for these buttons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567