Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Tyre Pressure Monitoring ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plane Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Tyre Pressure Monitoring ?
    Posted: 02 May 2017 at 5:34pm
Hi all.
I have a 2005 P12 T-Spec.
I have obtained a new Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) valve to replace one that had corroded.
When I purchased it (via the 'net) I was told that it is reprogrammed from the dashboard.
I had it fitted to the wheel today (no probs), and was advised to get it reprogrammed at the garage around the corner. They plugged it into their computer, and after a few minutes of checking menus he said that he couldn't find ant reference to the TPMS and that it must need to be reprogrammed from the dashboard.

I've been through all the menus on the display and the hidden menu too, but I cannot find anything relevant.

Does anybody know how to go about adding a new TPMS valve to the system please? 

Cheers.

Andy.
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:03pm
You need an appropriate tool to have it programmed.
 Post Reply Post Reply