Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie after some help....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporting8v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie after some help....
    Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:50pm
Hi, I've bought a Nissan Primera P12 1.8 Manual 2006 Hatchback and I'm having problems with a couple of things.....

Firstly, the Air Bag light keeps flashing, I've tried the reset technique but it still will not go out, I've checked the connections under the seats and noticed that someone has botched the wires under the drivers seat (twisted and taped) and I'm wondering if they have wired it right, anybody know where I can find the wiring diagram to assist me? Or know the combination of the wires?

Secondly, when I use the remote to lock the car the drivers side doesn't lock (all other doors do) so is there a motor that needs replacing (took the door panel off but couldn't see past the where the window is held in and didn't want to take it out if I don't have to..... 

Any help gratefully accepted....

Thanks in advance.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:26pm
Hi and welcome to the forum.Handshake

I recommend you download the free electronic service manual following the link below

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals_topic29493.html

When trying to reset the airbag warning are you sure you have entered diagnostic mode, you need to be accurate and a little bit patient. the fault is normally cleared during this process but returns after a couple of starts if the fault remainsThumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply