Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan primera p11 gt heater resistor card

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrArborist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan primera p11 gt heater resistor card
    Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 3:39pm
Hi all, I've been having the good old problem of my heater being stuck on full power. After discovering it's the resistor card I ordered a replacement from ebay. I got around to fitting it today now the snow has finally melted and the one I ordered is a different shape to the broken one! It's more square than the rectangular one I removed. Nowhere seems to sell one that's the same shape as my old one!
The new one fits, has the exact same fitment points and works a treat. Has anyone else had the same problem/part difference in new parts?
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 6:00pm
Nope not heard of anybody have that problem in the past with them,just be a listing error more than likely that,although the cheaper ebay ones don't fit as good as oem ones.Well mine didn't anyways but worked fine

MrArborist View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrArborist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 7:25pm
It's a bit bizarre, all the ones on ebay are listed as suitable for p11 96-02 and look the same even the oem ones. Oh well, it works so I'll live with it (keeping a nose out for burning smells )
rrbarny View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
The Weakest Link!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrbarny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 4:04pm
Just for info.The oem spec P10 & P11 are differant shapes but still work fine, i have a `10 one in my `11. IIRC the P11 has rounded corners.
Too old to leave too young to get me pension.
COTM Jan 2013.
I`ve now got me pension
MrArborist View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrArborist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 9:40am
Ah that explains things, thanks. It's working well so all is good. Nice to not have to sit in a tornado or freeze on every journey now.
surreyGT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surreyGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 5:48pm
who did you order it from I need to get one of these for my P10 gt heater...
in the garage
P11 GT back on road/track
P10 eGT immaculate road car
BMW 130i sport (for wife)
350 Z new track car 2003
Swift GTi mk2 racing car 89'
Celica St162 GT coupe 1988
Several other 3.0 BMW's
 Post Reply Post Reply