Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings
    Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 1:55pm
Good afternoon everybody, my name is José, I'm Portuguese and I bought a Nissan Primera wagon p12 1.9 dci 2005, I'm quite surprised with the interior space and with the equipment that the version I bought brings, it only brings a defect, when I turn the controls on the steering wheel (sound, info) the display starts to change by itself, for example if I raise the sound on the steering wheel controls if you turn the steering wheel to the left the sound increases, if you turn the sound to the right, but it does not always happen.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 4:23pm
This is due to a faulty loom on the steering wheel, the effect you see depends on the last function used, if it gets work just press the phone button as your last function. The loom is dealer part only
 Post Reply Post Reply