Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera p11 144 ECU location?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera p11 144 ECU location?
    Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 11:31am
Hi guys

I need to find the ecu on my p11 144 because i need the ecu number. Its a left hand drive car.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 4:51pm
In front of the Gear Stick 

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals_topic29493.html

EL - Electrical Chapter Page 366 for LHD
neviva8 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 5:25pm
Ahh i see, but is it accessible front the drive side footwell or do i need to go through the center console? And where on the ecu is its the number located?
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 7:13pm
I think from the Footwell. Never had to get to mine.
There should be a label on it with the Part No.

I presume you are replacing it?
If so you can't just put an used one in. You will need some other Parts or a trip to Nissan Dealer for a reset.
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 7:19pm
It's held by 2 x 10mm and can be access from the footwell.Pass side is better as that's where the connection is which has also got a 10mm securing bolt.
neviva8 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 7:33pm
Found it, i accessed it from the drive side footwell. There was like a panel that you just slide out and the i was able to see the numbers i needed.

Thanks alot for the help guys!
 Post Reply Post Reply