Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking a buying

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking a buying
    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:25am
Hi am looking at buying a primera GT SE I belive it's called the mystic Green one, anyway is it true only 400 were made and are they all that rare? And how hard is it to get paint(kv7 paint code?) for them as the one I am looking at has some rust in the normal places rear arch and under spoiler?
Brocky View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:26am
Sorry was meant to say hello to you all first my bad
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:57am
Hi Paul. Welcome to NPOC. Handshake  KV7 is hard to come by and very expensive if you do find it.
And yes only 400 in that colour. SE. special edition. 
Roy
Brocky View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:12am
Is it possible to get it mixed up or not?
Brocky View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:06am
Well ended up getting an Almera GTi for cheap (sorry guys) does any of you fine people's know where I can get info on the sr20de engine like a service manual thanks in advance
 Post Reply Post Reply