Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 - front drivers electric window
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 - front drivers electric window

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patstonuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 9:11pm
I gave up with independents and possible no-original equipment after two driver's window failures in five years. I bit the bullet and took it into a Nissan dealer for replacement. Twice the price but so far, touch wood, over twice the life of previous attempts at fixing.
What has been noticeable is the smooth operation of the dealer-fitted kit rather than the sticky, slow operation of previous replacements.
Noddydog View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:41pm
Unbelievable! I found just one breakers with the regulator and so I brought it online. They go to take it off the donner car... and break it whilst doing so!!!

Back to square one. Anyone have any idea whilst a Nissan dealer will charge me for bits and labour. My independent mechanic reckons £400-500. Can it really be that much?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12