Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from Norway!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nyanzor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Norway!
    Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 12:38am
Just bought my second car 2 days ago and stumbled across a Nissan Primera GT, it's a 98 mod. and has approx gone 155 miles. I bought it for only 9500 NoK, wich is 853 pounds by todays rates. Only thing noticable wrong with the car is that the handbrake needs tightening, the underbody was Tectylated a year ago, so theres no signs of rust! Theres a few rust spots around the body but nothing lethal. But i think my head gasket needs to be changed, theres oil sweating around the engine top. Anywho, it's a dream to drive, and the sound is amazing! Absolute bargain! 
Nyanzor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nyanzor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 12:38am
I want to post some pictures of the car, but i'm not sure how to Wacko
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 8:16am
Hi Adrian. Smile  Welcome to NPOC  Handshake
Roy
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 4:22pm
Hi and welcome to the forum

http://www.npoc.co.uk/Forum/how-to-put-photos-in-your-posts_topic21276.html

JensenDK View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JensenDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 10:02pm
Hi and welcome. Sounds like a good deal if the rust is manageable. It's a nice car to drive, so I'm sure it'll make you happy Smile
'91 black eGT
Nyanzor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nyanzor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 9:54pm
Yep! You can barely see the rust, you have to look really close! Working on some treatment methods, but not really sure how to approach it yet...
m1ke View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1ke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 11:49pm
Hey and welcome Wave
Nyanzor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nyanzor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 11:55am
Hey all! my GT was working great,I had plans to remove all the bodywork and get it repainted. But as soon as i got all my items for refurnishing some jackass didnt pay attention and drove into my rear end. The car still runs great, but my Exhaust fell off and the entire rear end is bent inwards. As i look at it its a wreck. nothing worth my attention to fix. But i was lucky enough to get a new GT P11 from a friend. with lower milage in a beautiful Orange finish. it got some problems with rust at the right rear jackstands. The last 3 years it has not been running much. Just sitting in a garage waiting for me ! Pictures coming soon.
Nyanzor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nyanzor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 11:58am
" border="" alt="new car. 6 years ago.">" border="" alt="My car in its former glory.">" border="" alt="after the accident.">
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 3:13pm
Looks like the tow-bar took most of the impact on the black GT. Ouch
The new one looks very nice too Adrian.  Thumbs Up
Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>