Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi all, I have a W20V on the way!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will20V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 8:48pm
204bhp I believe. It's almost a completely new engine and is drive by wire. Given the Spec and the fact it makes peak power at 7200rpm I think there should be a fair bit more too come with the right cams and a standalone ecu, although that'll probably have to be a custom job as I think they're too rare for a plug in.
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 6:49am
Sounds good man, 204 hp, n/a, hihg rev.
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
surreyGT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surreyGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 9:05pm
that looks very interesting had never heard of these, do you know if they had an LSD fitted?
in the garage
P11 GT back on road/track
P10 eGT immaculate road car
BMW 130i sport (for wife)
350 Z new track car 2003
Swift GTi mk2 racing car 89'
Celica St162 GT coupe 1988
Several other 3.0 BMW's
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by surreyGT surreyGT wrote:

that looks very interesting had never heard of these, do you know if they had an LSD fitted?

no lsd...but can get ones to fit 
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Will20V View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will20V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:53pm
And will get one! The plan is coilovers then wheels, 17 or 18 depending how it looks once the ride height is where I want it. Then probably getting the body sorted, fixing the damaged skirt and arch and repainting the bumper. Next up would be the LSD and a lighter flywheel. Once that's all done I'll look at cams but the trickiest thing there will probably be management as no one seems to do a plug and play standalone. The coilovers, wheels and body will be done fairly quickly, the rest over time as funds allow.
Will20V View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will20V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:56pm
Another thing on the list that's a little less interesting is seeing if I can get an isofix rear seat from a later UK model to fit, I doubt any of the fabrics match so I'll have to investigate how it's mounted to the frame and whether the covers can be swapped.
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:06pm
Cant wait to see how this plans come true, sounds good!
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
TheStigP11GT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheStigP11GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:11pm
Wow very nice indeed, welcome to the club. 
---Current Cars---
Primera GT - SR20VE.N1 / Qashqai 1.5 N-Tec K9K / Pulsar 1.5 N-Tec K9K
http://www.neovvl.com
Will20V View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will20V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 3:43pm
The car is just passing Somalia, wish it luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123