Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, from spain showing up my p10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RexSR20De Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi, from spain showing up my p10
    Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 1:11am
Hi, my name is Alejandro and I'am from spain, I bought my p10 as a cheap car to learn to drive, I interested by him, when I was looking BMW e36 and saw that my p10 did't have a monopoint engine(SR20Di), so I decided to test it. When I was testing, the sound of the engine maked my pants go of... And in this moment, were when all become.
I decided to put some new wheels, fix some issues and more... But I saw my car so tall, and was time of coilovers... Yeah for my was a insane cause I don't have a work for life, but after months driving him, I was falling in love like now.
But I know me, and me wants more what I have
-Rear grooved and drilled discs
-jr3 wheels in 16" with toyo proxes t1r 215/40/zr16
-BC Racing Br type coilovers
-P11GT gearbox with QUAIFE qdf17l diff
-OMP steering wheel (replica)
Now I have some stuff in my house like white-red rear lights, JDM rear diffusors, SRi bumper to paint, S14 4 pistons calippers with Ferodo DS2500 pads and vented drilled and grooved 275mm discs, eGT speedometer with blue plasma clocks,OEM oil pressure sensor and more...
I will post the changes, thats how him are now, I forget to say that I have to put 1,6cm spacers to fit the calippers , and broaden thd car body

Thanks for watching and sorry if my english is bad!
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 7:37am
Hi Alex. Welcome to NPOC. Handshake
Try and get some pictures of your car on here so we can see what you have got. Thumbs Up
Roy
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 10:04am
Welcome matey!

Alex lives 15 far from me, nice guy
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 6:25pm
Mini meet all the time then Borja.  Get some pics up.  Thumbs Up
Roy
RexSR20De View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RexSR20De Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 10:50pm
Hi guys, I meet whit borja (schwen) sometimes to get so McFlurry with ours p10 haha
Roy, I post this with 3 images but od Google Photos, what host of pictures do you use to post pictures?
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 12:04am
Get Borja to put them on for you. LOL  Thumbs Up
Roy
Blue View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Sick End

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 12:21am
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by RexSR20De RexSR20De wrote:

Hi guys, I meet whit borja (schwen) sometimes to get so McFlurry with ours p10 haha
Roy, I post this with 3 images but od Google Photos, what host of pictures do you use to post pictures?

Generally, most people seem to have success posting images with Imageshack, Photobucket or Imgur.

There are a couple of how to-s on the forum which should give you a good idea of what to do. 
Shout up on here though if you run in to difficultySmile
RexSR20De View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RexSR20De Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 4:08am
I created an imgur account so here come a little shoots!
h
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 11:20am
Welcome to NPOC! Clap  The P10 is looking good! Thumbs Up

RexSR20De View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RexSR20De Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 9:46pm
Hi, thanks, the biggest modify that I want to do its to swap into a DET but the used motors has ridicously expensive prices..
 Post Reply Post Reply