Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Hi there" from me and my new P11 GT!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 7:37am
Welcome along matey...will be on the lookout for you...

and where the bloody hell is that house? Looks a bit posh for sudbury...lol

definitely shiny as hell...what a minter you've picked up there!

FriedGold View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Bear trainer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriedGold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 4:57pm
Very very nice!  White is a job to keep looking that good (just ask Ade LOL) but that is a minter.
I think some nice 17's would set that off lovely, maybe some white ones.
P12DMR View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P12DMR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 5:02pm
Hello ,Very nice motor mateClap love the white GT'S Thumbs%20UpThere's nothing nicer than a clean white GT I had one once. Easier to keep clean than black one's but still alot of effort going into that.ApproveWell nice

danGT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 5:21pm
hi mate nice choice, i used to own a white one, looks the nuts but hard to wax as cant see it drying, lol, i painted the dash surrounds white, looks super cool and cheap to do.
Gaygle View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaygle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2007 at 10:55am
Thanks all. Yeah the guy before me seemed to keep it in really good condition! And danGT, yes its very hard to find where the wax is. I found a bit yesterday from when i waxed it 5-6 days ago!

I really wanted some white wheels as they look fantastic. I saw a white SE with white wheels in tesco carpark the other day and it looked good. However, i have a set of 4 anthracite coloured ones coming and i hope to god they suit it, or it'll be a respray jobbie!LOL
Sam View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC Gardener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2007 at 4:36pm
looks awesome that mate

welcome to the club
Lurch View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2007 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Gaygle Gaygle wrote:

Thanks all. Yeah the guy before me seemed to keep it in really good condition! And danGT, yes its very hard to find where the wax is. I found a bit yesterday from when i waxed it 5-6 days ago!

I really wanted some white wheels as they look fantastic. I saw a white SE with white wheels in tesco carpark the other day and it looked good. However, i have a set of 4 anthracite coloured ones coming and i hope to god they suit it, or it'll be a respray jobbie!LOL

saw that white one coming down the bypass the other day actually...thought it was you at first so stuck me mitt in the air...

alass it was just a randomer...LOL didn't realise they are in and around sudbury though...is the first time i've seen it

DaMasterPNut View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NCN Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaMasterPNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2007 at 7:32pm
Wow! Very nice color! A real neck-turner :)
Gaygle View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaygle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2007 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Lurch Lurch wrote:

saw that white one coming down the bypass the other day actually...thought it was you at first so stuck me mitt in the air...

alass it was just a randomer...LOL didn't realise they are in and around sudbury though...is the first time i've seen it

lol yeah i saw it in tescos c/p the other day and thought i'd park right next to it just to see if i could freak out the owner of the other one...lol

I am VERY sad. LOL
Lurch View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2007 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Gaygle Gaygle wrote:

Originally posted by Lurch Lurch wrote:

lol yeah i saw it in tescos c/p the other day and thought i'd park right next to it just to see if i could freak out the owner of the other one...lol

I am VERY sad. LOL

Ha ha...i used to do it all the time...

always used to look in all the primeras that i passed on the motorway as well to see if it was someone off of here...

alas i've never seen anyone mind...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>