Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to change cd player

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pisces251966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to change cd player
    Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 8:30am
Hi I have a primera 2004 and need to change the CD player. Does anyone know where I have to start to get it out?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 10:22am
Hi and welcome to the forumThumbs Up
2004 was the change over in the P12 and the AV and harness was significantly changed would need more info on your spec and dash, but have a look here

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p12-disc-stuck-in-cd-player_topic14557.html

are you intending swapping like for like, if not you may run into significant problems for the unwary, loads of posts on here about it. If like for like it will need coding to the car by Nissan

Pisces251966 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pisces251966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 12:39pm
Yeah. I had a Nissan primera saloon 2004 diesel now I have a Nissan primera 2004 diesel estate. Nissan had a look and told me that my previous cars cd player is the same one. I had a look into buying something completely different but was told by halfords that I can only put in a Nissan one and not any other make.
 Post Reply Post Reply