Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New member from New Zealand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 4:40pm
00MIKE00 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00MIKE00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 1:19am
Cheers man! Yeah its the P11 shape, built in 1995. I live in Christchurch which is more or less flat. The odd hills on the outskirts but its makes it fun to drive around there! Driving out in the country is great though and looking forward to do that sometime soon! Where abouts did you end up going to? 

Its looking a bit better fuel wise atm but will wait until the end up the fuel tank. Just the first half of the tank went rather fast but all it might down to is a bit of servicing.

Thanks timeshock!

roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 1:22am
Pictures and chassis number Mike. lol
Roy
00MIKE00 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00MIKE00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 5:20am
Just had a look, chassis number is HP11 - 501537.

Can't seem to insert images into the post. Don't think I have my account has the option to?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 6:39am
00MIKE00 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00MIKE00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 8:57am
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 9:42am
That looks a nice one Mike
Heres a couple of pics of mine.

Roy
00MIKE00 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00MIKE00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 9:50am
Nice, looks good! What year is your one? Guessing it must have been an import from Japan seeing as though its a Camino? Many miles on the clock?

roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 10:05am
119000 miles. 1996 model I think. Imported to UK in 2000
Roy
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by 00MIKE00 00MIKE00 wrote:

I live in Christchurch which is more or less flat. The odd hills on the outskirts but its makes it fun to drive around there! Driving out in the country is great though and looking forward to do that sometime soon! Where abouts did you end up going to? 
Oh yeah, Christchurch shouldnt be too bad for MPG Big smile  We stayed with my friend near the Woolston area of the city for the last couple of days.  Hope you guys get things sorted out there as we were so shocked at the extent of the earthquake damage but seems lots of positive things are coming out of it aswell Clap

We tried to cover as much as possible in about 18 days starting in Auckland and finishing in Christchurch.  Right here goes, our route was:
North Island
Auckland (inc Takapuna) > Hamilton > Kawhia > Waitomo > Cambridge > Hobbiton > Rotorua / Ohinemutu > Huka Falls (inc Hyro Dam) > Taupo > Tongariro / "Mount Doom" > Whanganui > Levin > Wellington
South Island
> Picton > Queen Charlotte Track > Renwick & Blenheim) > Punakaiki/Pancake Rocks > Greymouth > Goldsborough > Franz Jospeh Glacier > Fox Glacier > Makarora > Lake Wanaka > Queenstown > Milford Sound > Dunedin > Oamaru > Timaru > Christchurch
Such an awesome trip and still trying to sort through over 6,000 photos we took! LOL

Anyway, back on topic - the car looks good and we saw a couple of Camino's over there.  Think I took a photo of one in Auckland Domain actually!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>