Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thechunkyblackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 12:32pm
I love the shape of the b12 coupe as well, looks good from any angle. The interior is well designed with the most comfortable seats ever. Bought it to work today - love the way it drives. I will never part with it. Wondered what happened to the sunny club.
Will20V View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will20V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 8:02pm
My first car was a Sunny Coupe and my second the ZX, it was a great car until the rear towers rusted out and the valve seats went. My younger brother had an absolutely immaculate white ZX that we got the towers fixed before they got too far gone but someone t barred him running a red at a junction and wrote it off a few years ago. I keep looking for them coming up for sale with the idea of doing a bit of a restomod but they're so rare now and I don't have the space.
Will20V View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will20V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 8:06pm
I loved the interior too, especially the seats and the 6x9 speaker cabinets either side of the rear bench. Massive boot too, almost like a pickup with a glass cover. My brother would get his whole drum kit in there!

Incidentally, in about 1999 someone put a brick through the back window on mine at random in a car park, it was replaced under window cover with a £25 excess but the glass apparently cost around £1000! That was probably more than the car was worth are the time, they'd have written it off if the damage was anything else.
thechunkyblackcat View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thechunkyblackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 4:05pm
Been driving my p11 a lot since i taxed it a beginning of june. I knew they were nice to drive but i hadn't realised just how talented these cars are. So rewarding to drive, ultra quiet and no rattles, creaks or bangs at all - really well screwed together. Nissan really didn't promote these virtues or they would have had a massive hit on their hands. Why buy a comparable eurobox instead?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123