Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > NPOC Affiliates / Traders > Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New website. New feedback.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New website. New feedback.
    Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 11:49am
Here is our new website for the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com

And here is feedback posted within just 5 days of each other from October -

- Prestige car insurance. Best quote so for. Very happy. only £550 with all mods declared with Protected no claims. I was extremely happy with the phone operator Ben and the amazing price he gave me. I'll keep spreading the word. Thanks. If you want to post me out some flyers or business cards to pass out. I go to a lot of car meets. Geofferson Longley, Focus ST Owners.
- I spoke with David who very helpful & friendly, so Prestige have my business. Amber, Evoque Owners Club.
- I received top service and price from you guys. Quinton, Accord Type R Owners Club.
- I was impressed. Cheaper than even (cashback site). Mr.Raw, Audi-Sport.
- Very pleased with the service u guys gave . And I'm glad to day I'm joining u in November. I spoke to dave. Michael Davies, Ford Owners Group.

So why don’t you ring us at renewal time? Surely worth one phone call?!! (Minimum premium £300)

Don’t forget - we can cover both standard and modified cars, most makes, most models!

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Minimum premium £300

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
FriedGold View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Bear trainer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriedGold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 11:52am
Do you do imports?
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 12:08pm
Yes they do, Tim - so far my best quote for the Altezza is from Prestige and looking like a winner! Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply